上海铭译翻译公司欢迎你!服务热线:400-606-7179

当前位置首页 > 新闻资讯 > 行业资讯

上海展会翻译常见的英语翻译你知道有哪些吗?

来源:铭译翻译 浏览:0 发布日期:2019-07-03 09:33:43

   通常情况下,上海展会翻译有两种:一是展会翻译,专门为某一详细展位服务。一是全会翻译,要把整个展会全貌介绍给宾客,有一点像导游。

  关于前者,预先了解自己所在的参展单位至关重要。事前尽或许详尽地找全相关材料,查清楚有关技术术语,对该单位的全部情况都做到心中有数。有或许的话尽量了解多一些国内外的有关进展。展台上的材料、文件、书本、招贴、图表都应预先记熟,弄清它们的内容是关于什么,都放在/安置在哪里。

  关于后者,应预先了解整个展会的规模、性质、内容、对象、前史等等。事前查找相关材料,预展时前往踩点很重要。此时宾客还没有抵达,而展台现已根本就绪。舌人能够很轻松地与参展者交流,搜集材料,尤其用以选定应要点观赏访谈的展台。带上一个小本子,边走边记,点滴要素在关键时刻也许便是大救星。

  不管是前者或后者,预备一些外文材料关于口译极有帮助。绝大多数舌人是学语言身世的,关于专业知识未必能做到如数家珍,这谁都理解,也不会苛求。但是假如有外文材料在手,一旦翻译“卡壳”时,抽一张材料让宾客读一下,或者把宾客带到图文招贴前让他/她自己看,舌人就能争得名贵的一分钟向此展台的专家请教,一个原本会很僵的“干等”局面就被化解了。

  We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.咱们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。

  The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.这个合同根本上包括了所有咱们在商洽中所达成协议。

  Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.你还有什么问题要提出来供双方评论的吗?

  We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.咱们赞同给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。

  When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。

  I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的地步。

  I hope no questions about the terms.我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。

  It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.重合同、守信用是咱们的一向原则。

  I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很快乐这次洽谈圆满成功。

  I hope this will lead to further business between us.我期望这次交易将使咱们之间的交易得到进一步发展。

  We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.咱们将要用中文和英语别离签署两份原件。

  I am ready to sign the agreement.我现已预备好了签合同。

  I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.我知道你们需求的是原件,不是传真件。

  So I will receive and sign it overnight.那么,我明日就能够收到而且签上名了。

  We'll still be able to meet the deadline.咱们仍是能够赶上最终期限的。

  I will keep you posted.

  我会与你坚持联络。

  What is your hurry?

  什么事让您这么着急呢?

  I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.我很抱愧这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。

  What on earth has happened to trouble you so?到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?220 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。

  How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?你们的零售商和顾客的反映怎样?

  We have that right here in this report.在这份陈述书内就有。 153 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?

  Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.好的,咱们的市场分析告诉咱们,咱们产品首要的使用者年纪将在40至60岁。

  How soon can you have your product ready?你们多久才能够把产品预备好呢?

  We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.咱们的产品在可在10月1日前预备好。

  How did you decide that product was safe?你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?

  What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?你凭什么信任产品是安全的?

  I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.我想知道你们是怎么得出结论的。

  Why don't we go to the office now?为何咱们现在不去办公室呢?

  We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.咱们总是乐意合作的,假如需求还能够做些退让。

  If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.对这些条款有何定见,请尽管提,不用客气。

  Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?你以为合同有问题吗?

  We'd like you to consider our request once again.咱们期望贵方再次考虑咱们的要求。

  We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.咱们期望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

  The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.就合同保方的权力和责任方面的商洽非常成功。

  We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.咱们无法赞同对合同工的变动和修正。

  We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.咱们期望下一交商洽将是签订合同前的最终一轮商洽。

  We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.就合同双方要承担的责任方面,咱们没有什么定见。

  That's international practice. We can't break it.这是国际惯例,咱们不能违反。

  We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.咱们能够重新考虑修正合同。

  We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.咱们不得不评论一下合同的总价格问题。

  Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?你们以为结算方法适宜吗?

  We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.咱们很快乐您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。

  Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.这是咱们预备好的两份合同正本。

  Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?请细心阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?]178 When will the contract be ready?合同何时预备好?

  Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosedhere in duplicate and return to us for our file.请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。

  The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.合同会航邮给你们签字。

  Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?你不觉得应该细心检查一下合同,避免遗漏什么吗?

  We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?咱们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同怎么?

  We had expected much lower prices.咱们期望报价再低一些。

  They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。

  I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.我能够把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。

  I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.我敢确保咱们向你提供的价位是合理的。

  I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.我以为你推销时不会有任何困难。

  But the market prices are changing frequently.但是市场价格随时都在变化。

  It's up to you to decide.

  这首要取决于你。