上海铭译翻译公司欢迎你!服务热线:400-606-7179

当前位置首页 > 新闻资讯 > 行业资讯

让你走遍美国的100句地道口语

来源:铭译翻译 浏览:0 发布日期:2019-07-10 09:44:45

   上海铭译翻译公司(我国翻译协会会员单位),成立于2010年,总部建立在上海,是国内知名的声威言语服务商。丰富的翻译服务类型:同传交传、会议口译、商务随同、专业笔译、影音听译、言语练习,以及同传设备租借等。公司作为我国国内声威翻译安排,一贯秉承“专业、诚信、高效”的商业翻开理念,深耕于多语种的口译和笔译业务,同教育局、商务厅、商会安排、国内许多知名高校一贯坚持超卓的合作关系。公司现有专职、兼职舌人数百名,运营地址有:北京、上海、深圳、广州、郑州等地,现已构成以上海为总部,全国各地分公司联合的运营格局。


 

  1.It’s a hit.

  这件事很受人欢迎。

  2.You hit the nail on the head.

  你真是一言中的。

  3.It’s all greak to me.

  我全不懂。

  4.He’s always on the go.

  他永远是前进的。

  5.That’s a good gimmick.

  那是一个好办法。

  6.He is a fast talker.

  他老是说得天花乱坠。

  7.What’s the gag?

  这里面有什么奥妙?

  8.Drop dead.

  走开点。

  9.What’s eating you?

  你有什么烦恼?

  10.He double-crossed me.

  他出卖了我。

  11.It’s my cup of tea.

  这很合我胃口。

  12.Oh,my aching back!

  啊呀,天啊,真糟!

  13.I’m beat.

  我累死了。

  14.I’ll back you up all the way.

  我完全支持你。

  15.It’s a lot of chicken feed.

  这是小意思,不算什么。

  16.Cut it out.= Go on. =Knock it off.

  不要这个样子啦。

  17.Do to hell.

  滚蛋!

  18.Stop pulling my leg.

  不要开我玩笑了。

  19.Don’t jump on me.

  不要跟我发火。

  20.No dice.

  不行。

  21.He always goofs off.

  他总是糊里糊涂。

  22.So,you finally broke the ice.

  你终于打破了僵局。

  23.Nuts!

  胡说!

  24.He is a nut.

  他有点神经病。

  25.It’s on the house.

  这是免费的。

  26.Don’t panic.

  不要慌啊!

  27.He is a phoney.

  他是一个骗子。

  28.He was put on the spot.

  他已经给人打死了。

  29.He’s down and out.

  他已经完了。

  30.That will be the day.

  要有这么一天就好了。

  31.Don‘t push me.

  别逼我。

  32.Don‘t give me your attitude.

  别跟我摆架子。

  33.Don‘t dream away your time.

  不要虚度光阴。

  34.Don‘t you dare come back again?

  你敢再回来!

  35.A flash in the pan.

  昙花一现。

  36.He always likes to play a lone hand.

  他喜欢单枪匹马地去干。

  37.That boy never says uncle.

  那个孩子的嘴特别硬。

  38.You rose to the bait.

  你中圈套了。

  39.Play to the score.

  见机行事。

  40.I‘m from Missouri.

  你骗不了我。

  41.He‘s a brain.

  他可是个有头脑的人。

  42.This draught occurs once in a blue moon.

  这场旱灾是百年不遇的。

  43.How dare you!

  你敢!

  44.In doing we learn.

  经一事,长一智。

  45.Get off my back.

  少跟我罗嗦。

  46.Keep your temper under control.

  不要发脾气。

  47.That‘s enough of your back talk.

  不许你回嘴。

  48.He is trying to cash in on me.

  他想占我便宜。

  49.Don‘t chicken out.Be a man.

  不要退缩了。

  50.I‘m hard up.

  我经济很困难。

  51.It‘s full of hot air.

  这是雷声大雨点小。

  52.He told me to get lost.

  他叫我走开。

  53.What‘s in it for me? = What‘s my cut? = What‘s my share?

  我有什么好处?

  54.I got a big kick out of it.

  这件事真令我开心。

  55.He kicked the bucket.

  他已经归天。

  56.Oh!You are killing me!

  笑死人了。

  57.He is an operator.

  (here it means a thief,a swindler)

  他是一个老滑头。

  58.He passed out.

  他已经昏倒了!

  59.Don‘t be that way!

  别那样!

  60.You are casting pearls before swine.

  你这是对牛弹琴。

  61.Example is better than precept.

  身教胜于言传。

  62.There is no one but hopes to be rich.

  没有人不想发财。

  63.He really has no guts.

  他真的太没骨气了。

  64.He has a lot on the ball.

  他很能干。

  65.Wow,the car is awesome.Can I get a load of it?

  哇,这车真是帅呆了。我可以骑骑看吗?

  66.I‘m totally maxed out.

  我真是完全累坏了。

  67.Give me a hand.

  帮我一下忙。

  68.Foot the bill.

  付帐

  69.You‘re still wet behind the ears.

  你还嫩点儿。

  70.He had racked his brain.

  他已经绞尽脑汁了。

  71.Our team gained the upper hand.

  我们队占上风。

  72.There go the house lights.

  剧院的灯光灭了。

  73.She eats like a bird.

  她饭量特别小。

  74.He got off on the wrong foot when he started doing.

  他一开始就出师不利。

  75.In her hometown ,she was a big fish in a small pond.

  在她家乡,她很了不起。

  76.He lives only a stone‘s throw from here.

  他住的地方离这儿只有一箭之遥。

  77.Our hopes were all gone.

  我们的希望成泡影了。

  78.Go ahead with your plan.I‘m all for it.

  进行你的计划吧,我完全赞成。

  79.He has his faults,but all in all,he is a good guy.

  他有不对的地方,但总的来说,他还是个不错的家伙。

  80.Your explanation is as clear as mud.

  你的解释一点都不清晰。

  81.I‘m really crazy about Michael Jackson‘s rock and roll.

  我对麦克杰克逊的摇滚爱的发狂。

  82.Their opinions on art are simply for the birds.

  他们对艺术的见解真是荒唐可笑。

  83.I told him to beat it.

  我叫他走开。

  84.I beat my brains (out) to get a job.

  为了找寻工作,我伤透了脑筋。

  85.When it comes to fishing,I beat him by miles.

  讲到钓鱼,我比他棒的多。

  86.Tell me what‘s your beef?

  你抱怨什么?

  87.I‘ll come back before you know it.

  我很快就回来。

  88.Please behave yourself before the guests.

  在宾客面前你检点一点。

  89.He is the man behind the curtain(scenes).

  他是幕后人物。

  90.You need to make a case for your suggestions before you can get them approved.

  在你的建议得到批准之前,你必须提出充分的理由。

  91.Don‘t tell others.Let sleeping dogs lie.

  不要告诉别人。莫惹是非。

  92.It‘s in God‘s hands and we have prepared for

  the worst.

  听天由命吧,我们已经做最坏的准备了。

  93.When I knew I just being hired ,I jumped out of my skin.

  当我被录用时,我简直欣喜若狂。

  94.The whole team was in the doghouse because they lost the game.

  由于输掉比赛,整队都陷入困境。

  95.I looked high and low for my pen.

  我到处找我的钢笔。

  96.He got to know the ins and outs of the accidents.

  他终于弄清了事件的前因后果。

  97.He left his wife high and dry.

  他抛弃了他的妻子。

  98.If you remain stuck-up,they will often try to pull your leg.

  假如你还是目中无人的话,他们会常常想愚弄你的。

  99.How can we know whether a person is on the up and up by his appearance!

  从一个人的外表我们怎么能知道他是坦率的呢!

  100.He‘ll be out and about very soon.

  他很快就能到户外活动了。

 




今日同享就到这儿,如想了解更多www.misntrans.com