上海铭译翻译公司欢迎你!服务热线:400-606-7179

当前位置首页 > 新闻资讯 > 翻译常识

掌握这些外贸英文语句,展会接待客户不慌张(一)

来源:铭译翻译 浏览:0 发布日期:2019-07-18 14:55:54

   铭译翻译公司(我国翻译协会会员单位),成立于2010年,总部建立在上海,是国内知名的声威言语服务商。上海翻译公司上海陪同翻译上海会议口译上海同传设备租赁上海展会翻译,公司作为我国国内声威翻译安排,一向秉承“专业、诚信、高效”的商业展开理念,深耕于多语种的口译和笔译事务,同教育局、商务厅、商会安排、国内许多知名高校一向保持杰出的协作联系。公司现有专职、兼职舌人数百名,运营地址有:北京、上海、深圳、广州、郑州等地,已经构成以上海为总部,全国各地分公司联合的运营格式。

  1.call for immediate payment

  要求立即支付

  2. call at (Hong kong)

  (船)挂靠香港

  3. call on a client

  访问客户

  4. port of call

  停泊口岸

  5.we require 10% down payment for your first order.

  我们要求你们的第一次订单10%的预付款。

  6. balance of payments.

  余额付款

  7.balance an account.

  账务平衡

  8.we can in no way accept your terms of payment

  我们不会接受你们的付款条件的

  9.a feasible solution

  一个可行的解决方案

  10. your proposal is feasible.

  你的建议是可行的

  11.be a ware of

  知道

  12.be aware that..

  知道.....

  13.our products are well received all over the world

  我们的产品在全球广受欢迎

  14.presentation of documents.

  提交单据

  15.we will accept your draft upon presentation of it.

  我们一见提示就承兑你的汇票

  16.present a draft for acceptance.

  提示汇票承兑

  17.by the way, please also offer us your most salable items.

  顺便说一句,请还提供我们你们最畅销的产品

  18.but regret being unable to accept your terms of payment mentioned therein.

  但是抱歉不能接受你(信里)提到的付款条件。

  19.in our last letter we sent you a copy of our specimen contract in which are contained the general sales terms and conditions.

  在上次信中,我们发给你一份合同样本,其中包括一般售货条款。

  20. if you have gone through the specimen contract....

  假如你仔细阅读了合同样本....

  21. as soon as we hear from you in the affirmative.

  一接到你们的同意信函....

  22.reference is made to your letter Ref. SJ....

  参阅你方 SJ号的来信....

  23. 1/3 down payment with the order.

  订货时付1/3定金

  24.in our opinion

  插入语,与全句无语法联系,意思是“按我们的意见”

  25..... through whom the L/C is to be opened.

  WHOM 指....前述的某某银行,意思是:通过某某银行开出信用证。

  26.our company enjoying high prestige all over our customers.

  我们公司在我们的所有客户中享有很高的信誉。

  27.which, we suppose, are known to you.

  WHICH指前面所讲的(公司),从句的意思是:“这些公司想来你们都知道”

  28.to whom you may refer.

  这里用 TO WHOM,是因为动词REFER 必须与TO 连用表示方向,指代对象等。这里的意思是:你们可向他们了解。

  29. you will find our terms agreeable

  你们会认为我们的条款可以接受。

  30.the contract stipulates that the L/C should reach the sellers by the end of April.

  合同规定信用证要在4月底前到达卖家。

  31.we find the stipulations in your L/C different from those in our contract.

  我们发现信用证规定的条款与合同的条款不一致。

  32.you must give us your assurance that you will honour the draft when it falls due.

  你需要给我们保证汇票到期时你方见票付款。

  33.we think it necessary to stress the importance of the openning your L/C(making your down payment)on time.

  我们认为必须强调一下你按时开信用证(或支付预定金)的重要性。

  34.we consider it important to remind you of the deadline of the establishment of L/C.

  我们认为有必要提示你开信用证的最后期限。

  35.we would like to state that we usually pay for our importers by sight L/C with, we feel sure, will be agreeable to you.

  想了解更多翻译常识www.misntrans.com