上海铭译翻译公司欢迎你!服务热线:400-606-7179

当前位置首页 > 新闻资讯 > 翻译常识

掌握这些外贸英文语句,展会接待客户不慌张(二)

来源:铭译翻译 浏览:0 发布日期:2019-07-18 15:00:44

   铭译翻译公司(我国翻译协会会员单位),成立于2010年,总部建立在上海,是国内知名的声威言语服务商。上海翻译公司上海陪同翻译上海会议口译上海同传设备租赁上海展会翻译,公司作为我国国内声威翻译安排,一向秉承“专业、诚信、高效”的商业展开理念,深耕于多语种的口译和笔译事务,同教育局、商务厅、商会安排、国内许多知名高校一向保持杰出的协作联系。公司现有专职、兼职舌人数百名,运营地址有:北京、上海、深圳、广州、郑州等地,已经构成以上海为总部,全国各地分公司联合的运营格式。

  . 关于产品描述的常用短语:

  1.small size

  小号

  2.medium size

  中号

  3.large size

  大号

  4.popularly salable

  畅销

  5.salable items

  适销产品

  6.demand exceeds supply.

  供不应求。

  7.our products are in heavy demand

  我们的产品需求量巨大。

  8.our latest design is very popular abroad.

  我们最新款式在国外非常流行。

  9.our products have won wide popularity in your country.

  我们的产品在你们国非常流行。

  10.an attractive packing will popularize your products.

  一个有吸引力的包装将使你的产品更流行。

  11.please separate the demaged goods from the good ones.

  请把损坏的货物从好的货物中分开。

  12.we are in need of XXX.

  我们需要XXX。

  13.we are satisfied with the quality of your goods.

  我们对你们的产品质量很满意。

  14.we are confident that your customer will find our goods satisfactory.

  我们相信你的用户将对我们的产品满意。

  15.having over xxx years' experience in this particular line of exporting business.

  对该业务有 XXX年的出口经验。

  16.your latest price list for XXX in various colours.

  你们各种颜色的XXX产品的最新价格表

  17.specifying sizes and designs.

  指定的规格和款式。

  18.if you are in a position to meet our demand.we think your products will enjoy popular sales in our market.

  假如你们能够满足我们的需求,我们认为你方产品能在我们这儿市场畅销的。

  19.our xxx have become very popular on xxx market and it has been difficult for us to meet the increasing demand.

  我们的XXX产品在 XXX市场已十分畅销,我们难以满足日益增大的需求。

  三. 关于答复客户询价常用的英语函电短语:

  20.we will do our best to meet your demand

  我们将尽我们最大的努力满足你们的需求。

  21.we hope our offer will meet with your approval.

  我希望我们的报价能满足你的要求

  22.we shall certainly meet our obligation.

  我们一定履行我们的职责。

  23.your unreasonable demand cannot be accepted.

  你的不合理要求不能接受。

  24.your price is agreeable to us.

  你的价格我们接受

  25.we are agreeable to your views.

  我们同意你的观点。

  26.we agree with you on this point.

  在这一点我们同意你的看法。

  27.we do not agree to your proposal.

  我们不同意你的建议。

  28.both parties agree on the contract terms.

  双方同意合同条款。

  想了解更多翻译常识www.misntrans.com