上海铭译翻译公司欢迎你!服务热线:400-606-7179

当前位置首页 > 新闻资讯 > 翻译常识

掌握这些外贸英文语句,展会接待客户不慌张(四) 

来源:铭译翻译 浏览:0 发布日期:2019-07-18 15:13:14

   铭译翻译公司(我国翻译协会会员单位),成立于2010年,总部建立在上海,是国内知名的声威言语服务商。上海翻译公司上海陪同翻译上海会议口译上海同传设备租赁上海展会翻译,公司作为我国国内声威翻译安排,一向秉承“专业、诚信、高效”的商业展开理念,深耕于多语种的口译和笔译事务,同教育局、商务厅、商会安排、国内许多知名高校一向保持杰出的协作联系。公司现有专职、兼职舌人数百名,运营地址有:北京、上海、深圳、广州、郑州等地,已经构成以上海为总部,全国各地分公司联合的运营格式。

  回复客户来信的常用英语函电短句:

  http://41.in response to your letter of 1 May. we wish to quote as follows:

  对于你5月1日的来信,我们希望按下面的报价:

  42.please response to our question soon.

  请尽快回答我们的问题。

  43.we are sending you our catalogue separately.

  我们分别寄给你我们的样本。

  44.by separate mail.

  分别寄去。

  45.under separate cover.

  不同的邮包

  46.we regret being unable to satisfy your requirements.

  我们非常遗憾不能满足你的要求。

  47.your explanation does not satisfy us.

  你的解释不能领我们满意。

  48.have been informed by ....

  被告知....

  49.if possible, please also send us ...

  假如可能,还请寄.....

  50.we think it advantageous for you to accept our offer.

  我们认为你接受我的的报价对你有利。

  51.if you are in need of any other information not contained therein...

  假如你们需要这里没有包含的别的任何情况...

  52.please see that ....

  请注意....

  53.it is no easy job for us to talk our clients into accepting such a price.

  我们很难说服我们的客户接受这样的价格。

  54.thank you for your enquiry of 3rd August.

  谢谢你8月3日的询价。

  55.we are pleased to have your enguiry for ....

  我们很高兴收到你关于 XXX的询价。

  56.we are pleased to inform you that....

  我们很高兴通知你有关....

  57.we can offer you immediately....

  我们可以马上给你报价。

  58.we have pleasure in confirming that we can ....

  我们很荣幸确认我们可以.....

  http://59.in reply to your E-mail of 1st August....

  关于答复你8月1日的邮件....

  http://60.in reply to your enquiry of 7th June. we are enclosing ...

  回复你6月7日的询价,附件是我们....

  61.we thank you for your letter of 15th Sept. and have sent you today by separate post...

  我们感谢你9月15日的来信,我们今天已经分别寄给你....

  62.we thank you for your E-mail of today. in which you enquire for ....

  我们谢谢你今天的E-mail 关于....的询价。

  63.we should be glad to receive further enquiries from you for prices and samples.

  如果你们能提供关于价格和样品的进一步详情我们乐意接受。

  64.we very much regret that we are unable to supply you with the small quantity you require.

  我们非常遗憾我们不能供给你询价的小数量订货。

  65.we thank you for your intension to enter into business relations with us.

  我们感谢你打算和我们建立业务关系。

  66.please be informed that one of our endusers is in the market for ....

  请注意,我们的一个最终用户在做 XXX业务。

  67.we should be glad if you could send us your best prices with indication for time of shipment.

  如果你能报最优惠的价格并注明交货期,我们会非常高兴。

  68.would you please supply us with a complete set of catalogues for xxx so that we may make choice and work on them.

  请你提供我们XXX的全套样本供我们选择,并按此和你们询价。

  69.enclosed please find a full range of catalogues covering XXX enquiried for in your E-Mail of .....if you find any of the items of interest. please let us know and we will send you the samples.

  附件请看包含 XXX产品的全系列样本,这是你E-MAIL中要求的。如果你发现任何感兴趣的商品,请告知我们,我们将给你们寄样品。

  70.while thanking you for your enquiry of ... for .... we regret to inform you that we are not in a position to cover your requirement. However, as soon as we have secured our supplies. we will revert to the matter.

  谢谢你于XXX日关于XXX的询价,我们非常遗憾的通知你我们暂时不能满足你的要求。但是,一旦我们能给你提供这些产品,我们会再联系你。

  71.should you require any others information about our products, please let us know and we will reply to you without delay.

  如果你对我们的产品有任何其他的信息要求,请告知我们,我们会毫不迟疑的回复你。

  72.if you are in a position to supply the goods as per the attached enquiry at very competitive prices. we trust large orders will be obtained.

  如果你们能以非常有竞争力的价格提供附件上询价的产品,我们确认会获得大的订单。

  73.we are in constant need of xxxx

  我们长期需要XXX。

  74.this contract is made on the following terms and conditions as agreed upon by both parties.

  合同双方同意按下面的条款达成交易。

  想了解更多翻译常识www.misntrans.com